Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A message of love

.... for all non Christians, Atheists and Agnostics , try Jesus Christ and you will see the power and grace of the living God , Christianity is not about religion, church denominations, baptisms or anything complicated , Jesus wants you to come as you are , its a simple start - invite Jesus to be your personal saviour and friend, and he will truly change your life, dont expect fireworks , thunder, gushing winds or anything dramatic , He simply works on your heart, slowly but surely with His grace, gentle, as we are all precious to Him. Try it and you will feel the grace and power that comes from the Living God, who sent his own Son to Earth to suffer and die for us so that we may be saved , and He is alive.

I was saved by his amazing grace , I still do have the usual problems and issues that are a part of every human life, there is no escape from that, Jesus never promised a smooth trouble free life , but, I know I have Jesus who gives me the wisdom and strength to overcome the daily issues that I face like fear,tension,insecurity, worldly thoughts and other human traits , but I have faith, out of faith comes trust and out of trust comes strength.

I have heard amazing testimonies of many who have come to Christ from other religions, cults ,other so called Christian deniminations , and I am simply amazed , they have all faced impossible situations with hopelessness ,dejection was a part of their everyday life , idols never answered their prayers , but somehow they found out about Jesus, they believed and accepted Him and He opened new ways for them and answered their prayers, remember He is the God of impossible situations, there is nothing that is not possible for Jesus.

Lord, I can sing of your love forever.

1 comment:

Geets said...

Hi Kottayam Achayan

Great post. Incidentally, my post to-day is an excerpt from Kahlil Gibran's "Jesus,the Son of Man", in which each chapter is the author's imagination of what each biblical character thought about Jesus.

By the way, my novel is available on www.indiaclub.com. Please search for the title "By the River Pampa I stood"